Gatic Kerb is available in a range of depths and kerb profiles to suit all types of contracts including Motorways, Trunk Roads, Car Parks and other urban areas. With the advantage of full accreditation to EN1433 and Clause 516 (SHW) and the added advantage of a ‘CE’ mark, you can be confident in the 100% recycled combined Gatic Kerb drainage for your scheme:
• Lightweight - the lightest product on the market by up to 70% allowing easy installation.
• Durable - high impact resistant greater than traditional materials.
• Manufactured from recycled materials.
• Available in both 305mm, 385mm and 480mm depths in 45° SPLAY and HB2 profile.
• For use on motorways, trunk roads, car parks and most other urban areas.
• Conforms to EN1433 linear drainage systems D400KN loading.
• Full Quality Assurance.
The Lightweight Gatic Kerb Range of products conform to Manual Handling Regulations, cutting out the cost of any mechanical handing equipment. Installation time is exceptionally quick on the whole Gatic Kerb System, as well as reducing the RISK of personal injury.